Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Crafto-shopoholic

You know, when I understood that I can easily order different things from foreign online shops, I got crazy! And I got crazy twice when I came up with Etsy and a full number of crafter's "must have's". 

Here's what I recieved recently:

1. That's a cute set of fabric named "Who's in the forest", I haven't opened it yet. In the middle there's a fancy fabric with cartoon owls, deers etc, which I will probably use for daugter's summer something)) So unconfident cause I'm just a beginner in sewing.
 2. Next is plastic box which I fulled very quickly with new stuff - small buttons for doll's clothes, safety eyes, joints and rhinestones. Next day went to a local shop and bought another box) wondered why I ordered it from Singapore while I can find the similar box in moscow shop. Strange me)

3. Super-duper felt "fall" set. The felt pieces are very small but large enough to be a doll's wig.


2 comments:

Jackie said...

Cute blog, and that fabric looks AMAZING! Our Daughters have the same name too...Sasha! Can't wait to see some of your creations :)

Luda said...

Thanks! Nice to meet you, Jackie! :)
I was very lazy to take pics of all the fabrics in the bundle but you can look at Etsy:
http://www.etsy.com/transaction/53829452

Yeah, Sasha is a great name! Do your both daugters have the same name or is it a middle name? In Russia Sasha is the most popular girl's name haha but I'm not feeling sorry for that. And it's a name for a boy too.

Post a Comment